Clary Whaley House
The Clary Whaley House was the home of Jesup’s 1st mayor, Willis Clary.
Jesup Goldfish Pond
What is currently a planter for a tree, used to be a goldfish pond gifted from the Jesup High School class of 1936.
Jesup Water Works Center
Dating back to 1912, you can still see the original water tower today.
J.H. Wilkins House
This was the home of J.H. Wilkins, one of the key members of the Jesup business community.
John W.C. Trowell House
The John W.C. Trowell House was constructed around 1902.
The Kicklighter Building was a commercial building constructed in the early 1890s.
Leonard Carter House
The Leonard Carter home was built by Mr. Carter in 1902 as a wedding gift for his wife.
S.E. Cohen House
The S.E. Cohen house was the home of Jesup mayor, Samuel E. Cohen.
Read about the 1903 Atlantic Coast Line depot on the Great American Stations site.
Tuten Block Building
This building was an original structure in the central business district when the Broad Streets were central to the town.
Wayne County Courthouse
The Wayne County Courthouse was built in 1902-1903 to replace the wooden courthouse across the street.