The purpose of this page is to provide City residents with resources and information about COVID-19. COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus.
What to do if you feel you may be exposed to COVID-19:
Call your doctor: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
Call ahead: If you have a medical appointment, call your doctor’s office or emergency department, and tell them you have or may have COVID-19. This will help the office protect themselves and other patients. DO NOT show up at the hospital or doctor's office without making prior arrangements.
For specific medical advice regarding COVID-19 reach out to the hotlines below:
The State of Georgia COVID-19 Hotline: (844) 442-2681 (24 hrs 7 days a week)
Wayne Memorial Hotline: (912) 402-7625 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
City of Jesup Updates
- Center for Disease Control - symptoms Of COVID-19 and how to prevent the spread of the virus
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Information from our local health system
- Georgia Department of Public Health - information about confirmed COVID-19 cases in Georgia
- World Health Organization - information on the global pandemic COVID-19
- Office of the Governor of Georgia - Press Releases from the State of Georgia
- Office of the Governor of Georgia - Executive Orders from Gov. Brian Kemp
- Georgia Department of Labor - Information on Unemployment in Georgia
- Small Business Administration - Information for Employers regarding the pandemic
- Resources for Small Businesses - Find information about loans, and other resources
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration - Guidance on preparing workplaces for COVID-19 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>