Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
The Sanitation Department is responsible for household garbage as well as yard debris. Yard debris piles containing anything other than inert material cannot be loaded and must be separated.
Garbage Collection Routes
- South of East Cherry and Railroad
- North of East Cherry and Railroad
- South of West Cherry and Railroad
- North of West Cherry and Railroad
Please make sure all trash cans are spaced 2 feet apart and away from all utility poles, mailboxes, trees, etc. with lids facing the roadway.
Due to various reasons, collections can possibly run behind schedule. If your can hasn’t been emptied after two days, please call City Hall at 912-427-1313.
Park & Tree Department
Report a Concern
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow